Weekly drop-in classes are online.
This class anchors your week with 60 dedicated minutes of self-treatment.
Techniques and sequences vary week to week.
A soft, 36″ roller is needed.
• For a full description of the MELT Method, click here.
• Click here to purchase MELT gear.
• To purchase a discounted 5 or 10 pack of classes, click the ‘prepaid’ icon below.
Packs have no expiration date and you must still sign up for each class you take.
• Hand & Foot classes are listed under “special events”.
• For online classes, a Google Meet link will be emailed the day of class.
*** There is no class Thursday May 13 or Friday May 14 ***
MELT IRL is a 4-week run of 90 min in-person classes limited to 5 people.
Includes full body techniques with the roller and hand and foot treatments with the balls.
Every Thursday evening in June: 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th
7:00pm – 8:30pm
All gear, mat and water are provided.
Covid safety protocols will be in place.
Click on “courses” below to register.
MELT It Forward – Self Care is now Community Care.
A percentage of MELT weekly class proceeds goes to support organizations dedicated to the health and wellness of marginalized groups (in particular womxn and girls) such as BIPOC, Latinx, LGBTQIA+ and those with disabilities. When we reach $100, I donate it and select the next recipient.
The greater community is becoming A Greater Community.